Man whose fiancée called off marriage denies contended physical assault




David Okike, the man whose fiancée, Helen Ozioma, called off their marriage 72 hours to the event over alleged domestic abuse, has denied all the allegations levelled against him.

Okike, in a statement on his Facebook handle on Friday, indicted the woman of lavish and extravagant life.

He also contended she abandoned three gravidity belonging to him.

He was replying to allegations levelled against him that he'd been physically assaulting her for over a time.

While agreeing that they occasionally had dissensions, Okike said similar dissensions noway turned physical.

He vehemently denied ever physically assaulting her.

He said “ Contrary to the statement my woman posted on her Facebook profile bearing Ada Uburu, which is presently trending, this is my story.

“ Let me first clarify that we've dated for over 8 times and she bears Ada Uburu with her sanctioned name, Michael Helen Ozioma, and another identity – Sandra Obi, which she uses to suit her purpose of identification at a particular time.

“ Within these times, I've noway on any occasion, irrespective of the position of provocation, raised my hand on her and this is because I admire and adore her.”

Okike further stated that‘there was no similar circumstance where I raised a cutter, scimitar, and or harmer on her and it was shocking to read her fabrications in that regard’.

“ Accepted that there's no perfect relationship, I ca n’t deny the fact that we occasionally differ but it noway led to assault as she contended.

Read Also Lady calls off marriage over alleged domestic abuse
“ I make the below statements knowing that we weren't leaving alone but girdled by cousins which can as well serve as substantiations to how we lived while we were together in my house.”
Okike said he's still in touch with Helen’s mama till date adding that‘this goes to prove that she's on her own and does n’t enjoy her family’s support in the destructive line she has hauled.”


“ This is delicate for me to bring to the public sphere but I'm apprehensive that he who asserts must prove and that silence occasionally means acceptance and as similar, I'm hindered safe from letting the public into this issue”.

“ I'm now certain that she is n’t the woman meant for me as she's more interested in darkening my image and ruining my character after swindling me and delaying our listed marriage for four successive times.

“ To what earnings exactly? Indeed after terminating three of my gravidity without my concurrence. Why would a rational thinking woman keep quiet while I spend heavily on marriage arrangements when she was induced she did n’t want the marriage to hold,” she stated.

Okike claimed that Helen terminated the gravidity because she noway wanted a child before connubiality, which he accepted because of the love he'd for her.

“ After paying her bridegroom price in 2020, she took in and terminated the gestation at Federal Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki. That was the third gestation she terminated.

“ I was pained and we had some misreading and it got to a stage where my mama-in- law got bothered if she could still get pregnant because of her series of revocations.

“ Be it as it may, when we went for marriage comforting, the church decided that her condition does n’t permit holy match but rather marriage blessings, this got her unnecessarily worked up,” Okike said.

He said that Helen came hostile to him and got angry at any little provocation.

“ It was the height of her frustration. She is n’t what I bargained for later each,” he lamented.

While noting that Helen’s allegations are false and a ploy to lead the general public amiss, Okike said said he has accepted her decision to part ways.

He still revealed that she's pregnant with his child and the custom of Ụbụrụ, their birthplace, forbids him from collecting the bridegroom price till the child is born.

“ This is someone I've supported financially indeed to the extent of opening a medicinal and flesh business for her, eased her Covid-19 subventions which she noway gave me a song from, rather she had her way and lavished it on her extravagant life.

“ I thank God that she's taking this direction and I accept and admire her decision. But telling falsehoods to play a victim, is way beyond normal and inferior.

“ Anyhow of what happed, she's having my child, and the Uburu tradition and culture do n’t allow that I admit the dow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What You Should Do If You Linked Your NIN to Your SIM and Still Got Barred, According to NIMC

VIDEO: Sextape of African ladies and Nigerian girls on Island sleeping with dogs for N1.5M goes viral